What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, when accessing them. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate user navigation as much as possible. Cookies are only associated with a user and her computer and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deduced. The user can configure his browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you services for free.
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
Performance improvement cookies
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. For example, this typology includes:
• Volume adjustments of video or sound players.
• Video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
• Items stored in the “shopping cart” in E-commerce Services such as stores.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study the navigation through our web page and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, providing information on browsing behavior anonymously.
These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the location of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, in order to offer you more appropriate content and services in a completely anonymous way.
Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the Services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified so that, if he closes a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enters said Service, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-enter the Service. identify. This functionality can be suppressed if the User presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the User enters the Service, they will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used by the web:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow the payment of goods requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently .
- Analytical cookies, for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, websites normally use “analytical” cookies to collect statistical data on activity.
Third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google. For more information, click on the following links: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Set my preferences
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Internet Explorer
– Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad)
Finally, you can go to the Your Online Choices portal where, in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by provider, your preferences about third-party advertising cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use will be disabled and, therefore, will not be available to you, so you will not be able to take full advantage of them. everything that our websites and applications offer you. It is also possible that the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
Acceptance of cookies
Updates in the Cookies Policy
This website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for which users are advised to visit it periodically.