- Data collection and consent.
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, it is reported that The personal data that is sent through our contact form or newsletter, or those that can be provided to us by means of the contact telephone number, will be included in our personal data files, whose responsible and owner is BIOTOUR,S.A.
All data collected will be treated with due confidentiality following current regulations on the protection of personal data, under the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and the RGPD.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which people, both nationals and foreigners, who use this website are subject.
- Treatment purposes.
When a user connects from this website, sends us personal data through our contact form or newsletter, or makes a telephone inquiry, they are providing personal information for which BIOTOUR,S.A. is responsible, which will be used to:
- Management of communications with the user.
- To be able to create a budget adjusted to your needs, as well as to carry out statistical studies..
- In case of becoming a client, to be able to use your information to efficiently carry out the work of the service you have contracted. The purposes of the processing of customer data are the commercial, administrative, accounting, and tax management of the same, and the provision of services that have been entrusted to us.
The provision of the service entails the need for the interested parties to provide health data in advance. Health data is data of special protection, which is why we request your explicit consent for the treatment of said data. In the case of minors, for the provision of our services, the express consent of the parents or legal representatives will be mandatory.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Commercial: When the interested person sends the personal data and the electronic address to BIOTOUR,S.A. You are expressly authorizing its use for the purpose of periodic communications, implicitly including those made by email. The registration or registration in certain services entails the obtaining of express consent for the sending of commercial or promotional communications of BIOTOUR,S.A. Likewise, BIOTOUR,S.A., will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the aforementioned matter.
That information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, the user gives their consent for their information to be collected, used, managed and stored by https://www.ucsmadrid.com/.
In the event of receiving spontaneous applications to work with BIOTOUR,S.A., the purpose of processing your data will be to make you participate in the possible personnel selection processes carried out by us. The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
In no case is the user obliged to provide data to BIOTOUR,S.A. However, it should be noted that failure to do so will result in the inability to provide the services of BIOTOUR,S.A. in the manner normally provided.
BIOTOUR,S.A. is not responsible for the processing of personal data on the web pages that the user can access through the different links that our web page contains.
Unless it is expressly indicated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. These data offered by the user must be true, exact, complete and updated data.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data through the contact form or through telephone inquiries. The user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, caused to BIOTOUR,S.A. or to any third party, for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, or with data from third parties.
BIOTOUR,S.A. reserves the right to decide whether or not to include the personal data of these people in its activity records.
- Right (ARCO) of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; right to be forgotten, right to the portability of personal data and the right to limitation in the processing of the user’s personal data.
The user has the right to access their personal data collected in the files of BIOTOUR,S.A. or oppose their treatment, in the terms established by law, by writing to BIOTOUR,S.A. in writing addressed to BIOTOUR,S.A. Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33 – Edificio Ática nº 7 – 1ª Planta – 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), always accompanying a photocopy of your ID, or supporting document of the entity you represent.
In addition, with the introduction of the RGPD, the right to be forgotten, the right to portability of personal data and the right to limitation in treatment are incorporated.
The right to be forgotten means preventing, by order of the affected party, the dissemination of personal information through the Internet when its publication does not meet the requirements of adequacy and relevance provided for in the regulations. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate dissemination of personal data on general search engines when the information is outdated or no longer of relevance or public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability empowers the interested party to obtain a copy of their personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to transfer their data from one electronic processing system to another.
The right to limitation in the treatment consists of the power of the interested parties to request and obtain from the person in charge of the treatment or file, a limitation of the treatment of their personal data when any of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the same.
- The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment.
It is important that, in order to keep your personal data updated, you are informed whenever there is any change; otherwise, BIOTOUR,S.A. is not responsible for their veracity.
If the user does not expressly delete their personal data from the BIOTOUR,S.A. files, it is understood that they are still interested in their remaining incorporated as long as they are suitable for the purpose for which they were obtained. , and as long as the BIOTOUR,S.A. deems it appropriate.
- Security of personal data.
BIOTOUR,S.A. informs that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard security, as required by the current regulations that regulate Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of personal data. digital rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection of activity records that contain personal data.
BIOTOUR,S.A. reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence, or in business practice . If BIOTOUR,S.A. introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user may be informed of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them each time you provide us with your data through our website.
The use of the Web attributes to whoever makes use of it the condition of User, and accepts these Conditions of which they have had the opportunity to become aware.
- Data transfers to third parties.
No transfers of the data provided to third parties will be made, except legal obligation. In conclusion, the only Data Controller will be BIOTOUR,S.A..
- Commercial communications by email.
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications by email that have not previously been expressly authorized by the recipients, we inform you that the acceptance of commercial communications implies your express authorization to make informative, commercial, advertising and promotional shipments, by this means to the address provided.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data by receiving forms, and/or by means of telephone inquiries, with the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to BIOTOUR,S.A. services.
- Management of BIOTOUR,S.A. for information or registration as a collaborating company and for management and registration as a user of other BIOTOUR,S.A. products.
- Commercial: When the interested party sends personal data and accepts the sending of communications, they are expressly authorizing their use for the purpose of periodic communications, implicitly including those made by email or ordinary mail.
Likewise, BIOTOUR,S.A. will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with the regulations European and national on the referred matter.
However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, you can request it by contacting: BIOTOUR,S.A. by writing to BIOTOUR,S.A. Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33 – Edificio Ática nº 7 – 1ª Planta – 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), always accompanying a photocopy of your ID, or supporting document of the entity you represent.
The user, when filling in the form with the personal data requested and expressly accepts the sending of commercial communications, with the use of the different products or services offered on this website, expressly authorizes and gives his consent. BIOTOUR,S.A. to process and incorporate this data in our activity records. (www.agpd.es) for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to provide more information about the company, report on products, inform about services offered.
- Data retention.
By virtue of the data retention regulations, they will be kept during the provision of the service and one year after contracting it, as a general rule.